The Putting Impact System™ is the perfect putting training aid to help you learn how to see, feel and repeat the correct impact position – resulting in more holed putts. Since hand-eye coordination prefers flat objects on flat surfaces, the Putting Impact System assists with this by helping you visualize a ‘flat’ ball and put the putter face on the flat spot. Feedback is instant; your putting improves with every stroke – plus, you’ll have a ‘hole’ lot more fun!
Key steps to making all your 4 footers:
1. Learn to square the putter at impact by using the Impact Plate with no ball.
2. Introduce the ball using the Impact Plate and Magnetic Base by continued focus on squaring the face.
3. Use the Ball Hider to take the ball out of your vision and increase focus on ‘flat-on-flat.’
4. Move your practice to the course using the Ball Liner by making a confident stroke delivering the putter face squarely to the back line.
5. Utilize the Gate Drill to hit the ball in the center of the putter face.